8-Bit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Social Pariah

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roxas's Enigmatic Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas

Roxas

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: Ven
Level:: 1
Class:: Outlaw

Roxas's Enigmatic Life Empty
PostSubject: Roxas's Enigmatic Life   Roxas's Enigmatic Life EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 am

So my situation is pretty complicated... I'm a huge nerd in KU NROTC, for those of you who don't know NROTC stands for Navy Reserve Officer Training Corps, who lives with a gender fuck (Lily), a crazy nerdy kid who lives in my room more than his own (Ixion), and a hobo (Bad Bones Beez). Now along with getting up at 5 AM to do insane workouts I have to deal with the gender fuck and hobo staying up at odd hours of the night often times keeping me up because I like to punish myself I guess. Now while I wish I could disclose further information to add to the complexity of the situation it would not be wise on my part seeing as anyone can join these forums (I'll leave it up to your imagination) and there is a certain law that keeps me from revealing that information.

Now if there are questions you wish to ask please do so, I'm knowledgeable in a healthy amount of fields (more so on the science/tech side) and despite the fact that I'm in the military I'm not conservative, nor am I a jackass (debatable), but I'm usually a pretty nice guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spikitup
Ixion
Overlord Supreme
Ixion

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: なかむらそた, Ronin

PostSubject: Re: Roxas's Enigmatic Life   Roxas's Enigmatic Life EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:13 am

I just read your location and now I hate you. That's all.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitgaming.forumotion.net
Ixion
Overlord Supreme
Ixion

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: なかむらそた, Ronin

PostSubject: Re: Roxas's Enigmatic Life   Roxas's Enigmatic Life EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 am

So, I know you were in JROTC, but how did you get mixed up in this military business to begin with? You don't strike me as the military type, tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitgaming.forumotion.net
Roxas

Roxas

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: Ven

PostSubject: Re: Roxas's Enigmatic Life   Roxas's Enigmatic Life EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Ixion wrote:
So, I know you were in JROTC, but how did you get mixed up in this military business to begin with? You don't strike me as the military type, tbh.

You're right, I wasn't. The reason I joined JROTC in the first place was because of my cousin who is two weeks older than me told me that i should join. She was a year ahead of me at the time and i was a freshman coming in. So after a couple of times of her asking i finally joined. I told her that i didn't want to get too involved in it i was just in it for the credits. They started teaching us drill and apparently i had a knack for it so i was asked my a sergeant major in the marines (one of my instructors at the time) to join the drill team. This man was pretty intimidating at first and i thought "Well I'm good at it so why the hell not", and I ended up here. My parents pushed going into the military a lot and eventually i gave in. There are a lot of personal reasons why I did it, if you want to know those that badly ask me in person, but let's just say it was for adventure.... Heh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spikitup
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxas's Enigmatic Life   Roxas's Enigmatic Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Roxas's Enigmatic Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bit Forums :: Other Stuff :: Meatspace Stuff-
Jump to: