8-Bit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Social Pariah

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kynetik

kynetik

Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession Empty
PostSubject: Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession   Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:57 pm

So, upon the delivery of my tickets to the March 20 Infected Mushroom show in Milwaukee, I've totally immersed myself in them. What's everyone's thoughts on these Israeli sonic architects? Also, any other psy-trance that doesn't suck?
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Overlord Supreme
Ixion

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: なかむらそた, Ronin
Level:: 1
Class:: Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession   Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Thread Revival! Kynetik: I heard you saw IM live. Sounds bitchin' rad.

As for Psy-Trance that doesn't suck, IM is kind of alone there, simply because they make, and I dunno how else to put this, but essentially "pop-oriented" psytrance. Their music is aimed to be enjoyable by everyone. Usually, most psytrance is made under the general understanding that everyone listening to it, and mostly like the people making it, are on every hallucinogen currently available to mankind.

But I digress. There's two major subgenres of psytrance, and that's melodic psy and dark psy. They are exactly what they sound like. IM would be considered melodic psytrance, and so if you're looking for more, that's what you should seek out.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitgaming.forumotion.net
kynetik

kynetik

PostSubject: Re: Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession   Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 am

IM was indeed, Bitchin Rad. Heavyweight played live was the single most carnal musical experience of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession   Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession Empty

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Infected Mushroom obsession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bit Forums :: Passive Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: