8-Bit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Social Pariah

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flash Games Forever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyHaze
Forum Planeswalker
LilyHaze

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: Neria Highark
Level:: 1
Class:: Mercenary

Flash Games Forever Empty
PostSubject: Flash Games Forever   Flash Games Forever EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:26 am

I have been informed that I am apparently a connoisseur of flash games, so this is my flash game thread. Post your favorites here! I will commonly update this thread with what I'm playing, or have played.

For starters, gaming websites!

Kongregate - I am user LilyHaze on there. Its a fun site.
Newgrounds - Has some fun stuff. Also has some NSFW stuff, so keep that in mind when you're slacking off at work.
One More Level - I honestly only use this site as a last resort, but its not bad.

What I am currently playing:

What I've played:
Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its sort of a choose your own adventure zombie survival game. The premise is easy enough, and the game is very straight forward. See if you'd survive! It is very short, but fun enough. I got yes-yes A/B on my first play though. On my best play through I got yes-yes A/A+.

Robot Wants Kitty - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A nice game. You play a robot that, for whatever reason, wants a kitty. You have to run around collecting power-ups within a giant level so that you can finally get to the cat. Not a ton of replay value, but definitely worth at least looking at. I enjoyed it anyhow.

Dadgame - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the mood for a sense game of destruction with just the lightest bit of plot? Be Dad. He is out to destroy evil, or something. Either way, I know I spent the entirety of this game laughing and generally enjoying myself. So did everyone with earshot, as I kept shouting about the insane stupidity of whatever I was doing. Wonderful.

Last edited by LilyHaze on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
django202

django202

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: Nerd
Class:: Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Flash Games Forever   Flash Games Forever EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Eh. Newgrounds is kinda old news. WAY old. Also, most of the games are shit, but that's just me complaining.

I remember Pandemic. ♥️ That game.

Also, Pandemic 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LilyHaze
Forum Planeswalker
LilyHaze

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: Neria Highark
Class:: Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Flash Games Forever   Flash Games Forever EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Yea, Newgrounds was the zone...about 7 years ago. It was were I hung out when I first started watching flash videos, back when Legendary Frog was still coming out with some of his earlier stuff. Good days those.

And fuck Madagascar, I've still never got that place. Well, I started there one time, but I don't count that. It feels dirty to get it that way.
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Overlord Supreme
Ixion

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: なかむらそた, Ronin
Class:: Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Flash Games Forever   Flash Games Forever EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 pm

That comic is everything true about Madagascar. Them and New Zealand. Fuck those guys, I was just trying to y'know, KILL THEM ALL.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Games Forever   Flash Games Forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash Games Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bit Forums :: Active Entertainment :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: