8-Bit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Social Pariah

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
django202

django202

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: Nerd
Level:: 1
Class:: Citizen

Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー) Empty
PostSubject: Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー)   Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:56 am

Alright, so being a weaboo that enjoys anime isn't enough for you? Why not try tokusatsu? Translator's note: "Tokusatsu" literally means 'special effects.'

For those of you that remember Saban's doomed Amerikkkan adaptation of Masked Rider, you'll find this comforting. Do you remember watching Power Rangers? Well, Sentai is technically Tokusatsu as well.

For all intensive purposes, here's a clip of what you can expect.

That particular clip is from Kabuto, but I'll have you know that every Rider series is different. Depending on what you're looking for, there's a Rider series for you.

That being said, go ahead and check over at TV-Nihon. Google it. They're a fan site that translates a lot of series, but I rely on them for mah Rider fix. Oh, and if you're wondering where to start, here's a /m/an's opinion on what series to watch, when, and why.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, there it is.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ixion
Overlord Supreme
Ixion

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: なかむらそた, Ronin
Level:: 1
Class:: Outlaw

Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー)   Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:32 am

Am I a dick if I just post Shinkenger is better?

Eh, Shinkenger is better.
Back to top Go down
https://8bitgaming.forumotion.net

Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bit Forums :: Passive Entertainment :: TV Shows/Movies-
Jump to: