8-Bit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Social Pariah

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention Duelists, my avatar has an announcement!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilyHaze
Forum Planeswalker
LilyHaze

Mirror of the Soul
Soul Name:: Neria Highark
Level:: 1
Class:: Mercenary

Attention Duelists, my avatar has an announcement! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Duelists, my avatar has an announcement!   Attention Duelists, my avatar has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Look at your profile, now look at mine, now back at yours, now back at mine.

Sadly, yours isn't mine. But with a little focus, yours can be like mine.
Turn your attention to the right of your profile. You'll see a tab named "Mirror of the Soul".

Click this tab, and you'll find that we've added a character sheet function. For the table-top gamers among us, this should be clear almost immediately. For those that find this to still be a bit murky, let me explain.

Its a character sheet you nim-wit. Its used for RPG gaming.

Sometime in the near future we will be adding a forum specifically to be used for role-playing. Whether or not we have a set campaign, or if we open it up to more general role-playing is yet to be seen. User input is always welcome, of course. Feel free to add your suggestions to the general board.

Let it be noted, if you cannot edit a subject, then it is locked down for mods only. This is to limit character development to the furthering of story. Think of them as rewards.

That is all. You are authorized to return to normal everyday posting.
Back to top Go down

Attention Duelists, my avatar has an announcement!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bit Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: